This park has a ball field, two basketball courts, and two playgrounds for two to five year olds and one playground for five to twelve year olds.
There is a LifeTrail with a series of handicapped accessible exercise stations designed to maintain and enhance flexibility, strength, and endurance for adults 50 and older. The stations are connected by a paved walkway that circles the entrance to the park.
At another end of the park is a sturdy blue electronic gaming station, called NEOS, in which teams compete in a fast paced game driven by blinking lights.
Additional amenities include a rental pavilion that houses picnic tables that can accommodate up to 175 people.
Denny Dobbs offers many state of the art features for the handicapped and specially-abled:
• All park access points have concrete walkways and are handicapped accessible;
• The picnic pavilion area is handicapped accessible with a number of wheelchair- friendly picnic tables;
• All three playgrounds are ADA compliant and feature safe, rubber mulch flooring;
• The NEOS gaming station was designed for wheelchair access;
• The LifeTrail exercise stations include a number of options for wheelchair users.